1. What are the delivery times and costs?Once the order has been validated by our payment services, please allow 2-3 working days (except if a specific period is specified on the product description page) for processing or your order. Thereafter your order will be transmitted to the carrier of your choice. Please note that the delivery time remains indicative. The shipping cost depends on the delivery address, the size and the weight of your order. For further information we invite you to consult the page my cart where you can estimate shipping costs.
2. How to track my package?You can track your package via My Orders page then selecting the tracking number of the corresponding orders. You will be redirected to the carrier website. Note that you will also receive the tracking number by email with the link of the carrier website as soon as your order has been shipped.
3. I received my order, but the fabric does not suit meReturns are only accepted within 14 days of receipt of delivery (Except the sewing patterns). To be eligible for a return your item must me unused (cut, washed or used fabrics cannot be used again), it must also be in the original packaging. Contact us by email, ([email protected]) to know the return procedure.
4. I have a doubt, a question, hesitations ... Could you help me?Do not hesitate to contact us by phone from Monday to Friday (9:00 to 12:30 - 13:30 to 17:00) at +33(0)18.104.22.168.34 or by email ([email protected]). We are at your disposal to advise you and accompany you in your projects. We put at your service our perfect knowledge of our products, techniques and sewing in general.
5. Are the fabrics photos faithful to reality?We pay special attention to the quality of our photos so that they are as realistic as possible, but several parameters can change the perception of a fabric or a color: the light present at the moment of the photo, the brightness of the fabric, and from one person to another we do not see exactly the same color, just like the screen setting of our computers can create real variations in the perception of color and material. We always bring human verification to the correction of the photo, in order to be closer to reality, but to ensure the color, you have the opportunity to order a sample of each item.
6. Can I order by phone?Our entire ordering system is dependent on our website, so all orders must be made online. However, if you have difficulty placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us by phone (+33(0)22.214.171.124.34) we will guide you step by step to finalize your order.
7. How to modify my order?You have forgotten an article, you want to change the quantities of selected articles, ... contact us as soon as possible by phone from 9:00 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 17:00 at 03.66.72.89.34 or by email ([email protected]) outside business hours. If the status of your order allows it, we will modify your order according to your needs.
8. What payment method do you accept?Different means of payment are offered:
- Payment by secure 3D Secured Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Carte bleue, American Express)
- Payment by check (a collection period of 10 days will be applied before shipping your order)
- Payment by bank transfer
- Secure payment by Paypal, 3.50% processing fee will be applied to the total amount of your order
9. How to create an account?Just click the My Account button and then “New Customer” and let yourself be guided by the form, the registration will only take a minute and you will receive a confirmation email.
10. I lost my passwordYou have forgotten your password, don’t panic! Use the forgotten password form. Click My Account and then on the link “Forgotten password”. Fill in your email address, and you will receive a new password in your mailbox a few moments later , which you must then customize in your account.
11. How to create my first order?We thank you for the trust you place in us for this first order on our site.
1) The first step is the choice of the product. Once you have found the right product, the right color, all you have to do is enter the desired quantity and click “Add to Cart”. You can then decide either to continue your shopping or to check your cart by clicking the corresponding link. (“Continue Shopping” or “View Cart”) Once your selection is complete, go to “View Cart”
2) Check the quantities ordered, add a discount code if you have one, and learn about the different delivery methods. Then click on “Validate the basket”.
3) Second step, it’s time to create your customer account (if you already have one please skip this part). Enter your email address, making sure there are no spelling mistakes, because it is through this address that we will contact you; then you can choose your password.
4) Indicate us the billing and delivery details if they are different, then validate.
5) Choose the delivery method that suits you and click on “Validate”
6) Finally, last step choose the payment method and pay your order.